Monday, June 30, 2008

Swim Lessons...

Mallory started swim lessons today!


While we were getting ready, Mallory was concerned because I wasn't putting on my swim suit. I told her she was going to swim school and would be swimming with a teacher.
I wasn't sure how she would do (you know, she is kind of a Mommy's girl :o), but when her teacher said, "Mallory Moore"...she looked at me; then, walked right to her. It was so cute watching her walk away with her teacher...she looked so BIG!! I was so proud of her, and she did a GREAT JOB!!!

Mallory is happy that Kayden is taking swim lessons with her...

Looking for her teacher...

The teacher politely told us we would have to leave the pool area and no pictures were allowed until the last day. Well, being the "Momarazzi" that we are, we snuck photos from the other side of the fence...

Going to the BIG pool...



Swimming sure makes you hungry...




After our snack, we went to the library to return some books and check out some new ones...



Mallory's pick for the day...Little Red Riding Hood

No comments: