Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Four Generations...

Mallory with her Mommy, Granny, and Great Granny



My Aunt Dolly and Granny came to visit us today. I am so glad Mallory gets the chance to know her Great Granny! I am such a family girl, and I want Mallory to know how important family is and appreciate the times we spend together...


Great Granny, Bryce, Brooklyn, & Mallory


Brooklyn is the youngest great grandchild



These two are such good buddies...




Brooklyn with Granny (or "Regular" Granny as Mallory says)



Mallory playing with her Great Aunt Dolly




Just the girls...


Cutie pie!!



Mallory had a great time playing with Bryce just like always...

Playing games...


"Look, I got a match!"



Sharing a snack...



AND, playing outside...




THANKS for coming to my house Bryce!!!

No comments: