Monday, July 7, 2008

Gym and Swim...

Mallory had her first gymnastics class today!


She was super excited in her pretty, pink leotard


Anxiously, waiting for her class to begin...


Here she goes again...not worried at all about leaving me or trying something new...


But, I am sure it helps to have
Kayden by her side...


Of course, you have to start class with a little stretching...


This was so cute...an obstacle course...Mallory acted like she had done this before. She rolled, crawled, and climbed...


Waiting her turn at the balance beam...



All those times practicing on curbs
sure has paid off...


When Mallory gets embarrassed, she sticks her tongue out...she is working it right here...


Getting close to the end...


Ready, JUMP...


TA DA!!


The girls did GREAT!!


Today, we are double booked :o) We have to go change into our swim suits for swim lessons, but we do have a little time to waste, play, and take pictures...






Alrighty, time for swim lessons...


Waiting and ready...

I love these pictures of her walking away...such a BIG girl!


Mallory makes me proud everyday! But, I have especially been proud of her the last couple of days watching her take swim lessons and gymnastics. She is excited everyday, never scared, always listens and does what her teachers ask, and has TONS of FUN!!

Today, at swim lesson, I looked up, and I could not see her. I looked all around the pool area and no sight of her anywhere. I walked over to the teacher and asked where she was, and the teacher said Mallory asked to go to the bathroom.

She is being very grown up for a 2 year old...


1 comment:

Wesley said...

Mallory, you are such a big girl at gymnastics class. I am so proud of you. Love, Daddy.