Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mommy LOVES Mallory!


I can't believe Mallory is already 3! Time flies when you are having fun! I love being Mallory's mommy. Everyday, she makes me smile and laugh, because of the things she says and does. What did we do before she was here? I can't imagine my life without her, she is my pride and joy!

Mallory, here are some of Mommy's favorite things about you...

I love your sense of humor...you are always trying to make me laugh. You will say, "Mommy, look at my silly face." Or, "Mommy, watch me," and you'll do a funny trick. You also laugh at mommy and daddy's jokes. You say, "Mommy/Daddy, you so silly." And, it is hilarious when you laugh at your own jokes! You have the cutest personality!

I love your singing. You sing all the time...songs I have taught you or you have learned from Barney :o) But, just recently, you say, "Mommy, listen to my song." And, you will make up your own words, and they are too funny!

I love your sweetness. Nothing makes me happier, when out of the blue, you will say, "Mommy, I love you." And, give me a big hug. I love your hugs and kisses! And, you always want to share with me, your food, your toys, your books, and anytime you color or draw, you say, "Mommy this is for you."

I love when you say, "Mommy, you want to play together?" You always want to play and learn new things. Daily, you ask me, "Mommy, you want to play a game?" "Mommy, you want to read books with me?"

You are such a cute, sweet girl, and I am so proud to be your mommy!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: