Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wrapped With Love...

After playing for awhile with all her stuff from Santa, Mallory was ready to open her presents from Mommy and Daddy...

That sure is a lot of presents! Mommy had a TON of fun shopping for Mallory. Her presents were all wrapped in the same paper and only hers were in this paper. So, she new exactly which ones were hers...she watched me over the past few weeks bringing these presents out, and she would get so excited, smile, and ask, "Mommy, that's for me?"

Mallory wanted to open the BIG one first...

Mallory was so cute and animated, she would say things like...

"Oh my goodness!"
"Look!"
"I've been wanting this!"
"I've never seen this before!"
"This is my favorite!"
"Ahhhhhhh, this is so cute!"

Ponyville! Mallory REALLY wanted this! She saw this in the Wal-Mart holiday catalog when it came out around Thanksgiving, and she has been talking about it ever since!


"I love to dance" t-shirt...



From Daisy...a hard, plastic wand since Daisy chewed up her soft, cloth one...

Love that purse!


A few more to go...
A star necklace and bracelet from Daddy...

And a flower necklace and ring from Mommy...

Another big one...

A very soft princess blanket!


That sure was a lot of presents...time to take a little break with my new blanket!

Mommy and Daddy had so much fun watching Mallory open her presents...her facial expressions and comments were priceless!

No comments: