Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother’s Day 2009…

  IMG_7931 We spent most of the day driving home from San Antonio…Mommy sat in the VERY back of the van with Mallory and we played and laughed.  It was nice to spend time with her without any interruptions.  We were tired, but when we got home, Mallory and Daddy took me out to dinner for Mother’s Day…

IMG_7933 Mallory gave me a special card…she even wrote MOM on the envelope…

IMG_3505

Thanks to Ms. Sharon for taking the kids on Friday to pick something out for their mommies…Mallory picked out this balloon and cupcake for me.

Nothing makes me happier than being Mallory’s mommy!!!  Since she was a little baby, I have told Daddy that I am in LOVE with her, and it is amazing how my love for her just grows deeper and deeper.  She makes me proud daily with the things she says and does, and her little personality is so adorably funny!

No comments: