Monday, February 22, 2010

Shower at School…

IMG_5369After school today, the Wilson staff gave me a shower for Mia and Madison.  I was sure glad to make it!  We have a had a couple of doctors appointments lately that have made me wonder whether or not I would, so I was all smiles to be there!!

IMG_5302My school was happy I was there, too!  They didn’t want this to be my second shower to miss.  Mallory was 3 weeks early, so I missed her shower at school…it was scheduled 4 days after her birth…

 IMG_5310

      IMG_5311  IMG_5313

IMG_5312My wonderful staff pitched in together and got the girls these adorable monogrammed pink and brown blankets, and…

IMG_5315a $450 Visa gift card!  I was shocked!  How sweet and generous!

We plan to use it for diapers, wipes, and formula only…I wonder how long it will last!?

IMG_5317

IMG_5320   IMG_5322   

    I also got some cute bows and clothes…

 IMG_5327Me with my wonderful team…Eric, the Music teacher, and Marilyn, the Art teacher.  They have been so helpful and supportive!  With all my many doctor appointments, they have covered for me so much!

IMG_5300 IMG_5301

IMG_5331Me with Gay, Mimi, and Mary…they are PE teachers from other schools.  The PE teachers gave me outfits, headbands, booties, and a $100 gift card.  I am so lucky to work with such a sweet, fun group!  We all get along so well… 

 IMG_5339All the super cute stuff!

    IMG_5334 IMG_5337  IMG_5340

IMG_5294I have been blown away by the unbelievable amount of support and love I have felt from everyone at school!  It has definitely been a rollercoaster, and the support I receive at work has helped me cope and get through it all.  From the principal, to the teachers, parents, custodians, and the cafe ladies (who always try to give me extra food when I go in the cafeteria), everyone is concerned about me and my baby girls!

With my weekly doctor appointments, now I am going 3 times a week, my principal has never made me use a vacation day.  She says we are family, and she and the staff are there to cover for me so I can save my days for my babies!  I am so thankful to work with such an amazing group of people, and I hope they know how much I love and appreciate  all of them!

No comments: