Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 weeks…

IMG_1206-1This week I am 12 weeks pregnant.  Not too much change in my belly.  It has expanded a little; my jeans are getting tight, but most people still can’t tell I am pregnant.  I think I am over my nausea, and I am starting to get a little more energy.  I still am tired early in the evening, but it is getting a little better.  I have been eating pretty good…pickles are one of my favorite snacks!  One of my cravings has been hamburgers and french fries…

IMG_1208-1

  IMG_1200-1     Mallory is getting more and more excited!  She is also very sweet!  She heard me tell Daddy, “My belly is getting fat.”  She told me later in the sweetest voice, ”Mommy, I don’t think you are fat.”

She has also said, “Mommy, I can’t believe we’re having two babies!; I am so excited!”  Of course, I answered, “I can’t believe it either!”

The sweetest thing she has said lately is, “Mommy, I hope the babies are okay and that they are healthy.”

IMG_1211-1

IMG_1215-1 IMG_1212-1

IMG_1202-1 Usually if you ask Mallory what she wants the babies to be, she will say “GIRLS!”  But, Mimi Moore asked Mallory if she wants brothers or sisters or both, and Mallory said, “You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit!”IMG_1217-1Mommy is so lucky to have such a sweet and loving daughter, and the babies are going to be so lucky to have the best big sister in the world!

No comments: