Friday, October 23, 2009

Mommy’s Birthday…

IMG_1195After a long day at work, Mommy went to pick up Mallory at Ms. Sharon’s house, but she was already gone.  Ms. Sharon said Daddy already picked Mallory up.  So, I went home, walked in the door, and my two favorite people were waiting for me!  Mallory and Daddy greeted me with a big, “Happy Birthday Mommy!”

IMG_1197 My favorite part were the hugs and kisses I received! 

IMG_1196 Then, Mallory handed me this beautiful bouquet of flowers!  I am so lucky to have such a sweet daughter and husband!

Daddy took Mommy out for a nice birthday dinner while Mallory spent the night with Mimi and Granddad.

On Saturday, Daddy took Mommy to buy a new lens for her camera!  Now, Mommy can take super close-up pictures of her beautiful girl!  Then, we met Mallory, Mimi, and Grandad out for dinner to celebrate Mommy’s birthday.

On Sunday, we met Mimi and Pawpaw out for lunch to celebrate Mommy’s birthday.

We ate good this weekend!  It was so nice to spend my birthday weekend with family!  I am so thankful for all of them!

We missed seeing Granny and Papaw, but we will see them next weekend…

No comments: